Mobile Phone Unlocking Flashing Equipment Accessories Android Development Themes and Apps . Fourni par Blogger.

Pages

Reasons NOT to upgrade to Galaxy Note 3 1 Part ...

mercredi 18 septembre 2013

Reasons NOT to upgrade to Galaxy Note 3

Thought I'd stay this thread because of all the threads supporting reasons TO upgrade to the new Note. I'll start with my reasons not to upgrade:

1. Doesn't seem like much of an improvement from my current phone GN2. In all of the videos I've seen (and I've seen a lot) the phone appears to perform at the same level as my phone. There are a few software additions but none seem too advanced for my hardware. Perhaps the hardware is much improved but are all improvement really warranted? I mean, I'm holding in my hand a QUAD-CORE device with 2gb of ram and I almost feel like this is a little overkill. I rarely notice lag, can run any app or game I throw at it, and have never noticed any pixilation.
2. Not big on unwarranted consumerism. Much of the reviews I've seen are reminiscent of the iPhone craze; products are always marketed as being Must-have items. And if you don't have the newest and shiniest item, you considered light years behind the masses... I just don't buy it. My last phone, the nexus s, was just barely starting to show its age with the jellybean update and for a few years now, most devices have far surpassed my old Nexus S.

1 commentaire

  1. This is really too good information about this blog thanks for sharing this lovely and informative article

    RépondreSupprimer

 

Most Reading